Ah yes, life still sucks out the ass. And so it goes, and so it goes.
On the plus side, our president is still the best little frat boy you ever did see elected to said office. I imagine him guzzling cans of Budweiser in-between cabinet meetings, then settling down to a long afternoon of reading Spin magazine. It's just a weird enough image to fit -- no doubt Mr. Bush has many alternative hip bands spinning away inside his Ipod!
Ah, whatever. I am so very fond of that little word, "ah."
Hmm....
Not much to say today in-between rampaging bouts of depression. Yet it cheers me up to write to you, my gentle, happy reader, Judith what's her face aside. Miss Manners, you know the one I mean. I imagine her sleeping on velvet sheets and fanning herself with a piece of lace soaked in perfume. Yet secretly, she has this enormous crush on Ozzy Osbourne. It's just weird enough to fit.
Happy day.
No comments:
Post a Comment